- Applicable to all 2x3 AJS® joist series and to 2x4 AJS® joist series with a minimum of L/600 live load deflection limit.
- Install floor sheathing with the long dimension perpendicular to Boise’s joists. Floor panel edges must be jointed over the top of a single joist, not between joists.
- Nails should be spaced 12 inches along intermediate supports and 6 inches along supported panel edges. Check with local building official, some local jurisdictions may require different nail spacing.
- Use only adhesives conforming to CAN-CGSB 71.26-M88 Standard or APA Performance Specification AFG-01 or ASTM D3498.
- ONLY for uniform top-loaded floor. For other loading conditions such as lower deflection limit for 2x4 joists, uniform side load, concentrated side load or concentrated top load, refer to ‘IJ(CAN)_13 Multi-Ply BCI_AJS Members’ technical note.
NOTE: This certification is for an individual building component only and not for the building system as a whole. The component design as shown is based upon loading and dimensions provided by others. The building designer is responsible for determining that the dimensions and loads for the component match those required by the plans and by the actual end use of the component. Verification of framing methods, bracing design, support conditions, connections, etc., is the responsibility of the building designer.